Friday, November 15, 2013

Homemade Hot Peri-Peri Chicken


Wohoooo... I'm so hepi with this recipe... Nandos chicken is my favourite chicken grilled. Excited to make homemade sauces. Actually, we can find peri-peri sauces at most of hypermarket here. But, I wanna challenge myself. Hehe... Tq to fauziaskitchenfun which is the owner of the recipe... For the recipe, plz do a warm visit here http://www.fauziaskitchenfun.com/peri-peri-chicken 

Follow the step by step... And finally... Takkan menyesal punya laaaa... I make chicken marinate to get a moistured chicken within 18hours instead of 4 hour. Mana la citernya... Prepare malam2... Nak makan next dinner. Jimat masa...

Ps** i'm still learning. Tq kat somebody yg email tegur grammar berterabur. I'm apprecite it ✌️✌️✌️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkaitan juga...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...