Wednesday, November 6, 2013

06.11.2013 ~ Happy Birthday Sista

Happy birthday my lebly sista... Happy many return. 6.11.1977-2013... Today is da day... May Allah SWT bless u n families 4 all the times.

Today menu... 
Breakfast with egg salad with mayo...
Lunch repeat with same salad... Buy changed with chicken grilled
Dinner was speacial with Tomyum Gung (crab & big prawn) & abalon mushroom... Yummyyyyy...  Thanks to my colleugues for tomyum paste made in Haadyai... Witwittt... Depa semua dah p cuti2... Ai bila lagi??? 

Actually, last September my buddyz & me was in Medan, Sumatera Utara, Indonesia. But so many things to do. Wait for my update about it. Next vacation is Yangon, Myanmar. Hoyeahhhh... Counting the day badlyyy... Huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berkaitan juga...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...